Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-07

Redish discharge

I' ve been having a yellowish disharge but doesn' t smell bad. Its been almost two weeks now but from last week it became brownish then after that itbecame redish and sometimes it has clots. Now its blood like period but its still early for periods. I also have pains like period pains and that blood is coming out like discharge not periods. When I was hmy vigina or going to the toilet blod clots are coming out. I' m now afraid of going to the doctor coz I' m afraid of what he will say and I' m tired of antibiotics and I think maybe its because of them coz this thing started after I' ve stopped taking them which it two weeks back.

It sounds like you had an infection which has now caused some problems with the womb. You will have to go back to the doctor to see what the problem is.