Posted by: Nondaba | 2009-07-23

Redish discharge

I always have a redish discharge and I have consulted and took antibiotics until I nearly looked like them but its still there. I also experience pains during sex and my doc said its bcoz my womb is no longer facing the right direction but the oposite. It even came to a point where we don'  t have sex often coz of pains and because we only have one style since others are just a risk we don'  t do them. My doc suggested the operation but I asked him what exactly will he be operating and he got so angry and chased me away for that. I'  m still afraid to go to another doc for now

A retroverted uterus can cause pain and this is often relieved by trying a different position. An operation can be done where the uterus is pulled forward and the ligaments tied to keep it this position. erhaps your red discharge is bleeding which may indicate a hormonal problem.