Posted by: Ant | 2011-11-15

Red spots / pimples

Good day Doctor

Please can you help, I seem to have broken out in some red spots which look like little pimples with having little white heads on the top half of my body mostly on my chest going up over my shoulders and back as well as some on my stomach and neck and few on face now.

I have a rash for a while at just above the centre of my chest which I''ve been putting cream and was told by doc that some cortisone would help but it''s yet to be cleared and am not sure if this linked or not? Could also be the heat and change of weather in Durban as my body constantly is hot and sweats continuously. I have also found body being a lot more oily on my face and upper body which is rubbing off on sheets and making them yellow.

Please could help with this? I really appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Unfortunately, you will have reconsult your doctor. It is possible that you have a heat rash but are many other possibilities that will have to be investigated.