Posted by: Worried lady! | 2009-02-13

Red spots on legs

Please help! I have horrible red spots on my legs which usually come after I spend a long time on my feet. My feet usually swell and the red spots appear. These spots disappear when I put my feet up. The problem is that some of them do not clear up but start to turn black. Right now my legs have black spots which don' t seem to go away. I am currently not on any medication. Please help before the black spots become permanent.

Expert ImageNatural health

it sounds like it could be your circulation that is not working optimally. i would suggest exercising to improve the circulation. also do not take very hot baths. You can use Horsechestnut to improve the circulation or Vogel's Circulation drops.

Dr Debbie