Posted by: sannie | 2010-03-24

red spots

Red sports have started to form the last 2 days. Over the palm of my hands and my footsoles. Now it started in my mouth as well. I have a sore throught but don''t know if it is connected.
What can it be??

It is possible that you have a viral infection, like the Hand, foot and mouth disease, causes by the Coxsackie A and Enterovirus. This is commonly seen in children and rare in adults. It is important to consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests.

Please refer to the following link for symptoms and a detailed description of this disease:,_foot_and_mouth_disease

It is a viral infection and usually self limiting and will resolve spontaneously but it is still essential to consult your doctor.