Question
Posted by: Lucky | 2012-04-02

Red spot on uterus

Hi there Gynea Doc,

Trust that you are well.

My gynae noticed a red spot on my uterus (on an internal sonar)... he explained to me that it looks like a concentration of blood vessels and abnormal blood flow in that area.

Another gynae also noticed this 8 years ago when I went for a laporascopy.

They don''t know what it is. Have you ever come across this and maybe give me an idea what it could be?

We are struggling to fall pregnant (12 months now), and I wonder if this could be part of the reason.

Thank you kindly.

It could be a small fibroid or a vascular malformation. I don;t think it should be interfering with pregnancy.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-08