Question
Posted by: Lizl | 2009/02/06

Red Scalp after headache

Hi - i got quite a fright yesterday when my scalp/head started to burn in the top centre of my head. On inspection in the mirror i saw a roundish patch of my scalp was bright red and burning like crazy. I went to the pharmacy but they couldn' t find the diagnosis. They asked me if it' s sunburn but i haven' t been in the sun for days. I hear that this might be from my neck and shoulder pain which causes my headacheds that is linked with your brain' s pressure points - can this be - and if so, is it harmful to me at all - PLEASE help as i' m really afraid. (Job i have is very stressful and demanding and I' m looking for something else but haven' t found anything yet.)

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Subject
Red Scalp after headache

Question
Hi - i got quite a fright yesterday when my scalp/head started to burn in the top centre of my head. On inspection in the mirror i saw a roundish patch of my scalp was bright red and burning like crazy. I went to the pharmacy but they couldn' t find the diagnosis. They asked me if it' s sunburn but i haven' t been in the sun for days. I hear that this might be from my neck and shoulder pain which causes my headacheds that is linked with your brain' s pressure points - can this be - and if so, is it harmful to me at all - PLEASE help as i' m really afraid. (Job i have is very stressful and demanding and I' m looking for something else but haven' t found anything yet.)

Posted by
Lizl

1
Posted by: Lizl | 2009/02/06

??????????

Reply to Lizl