Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010-07-12

Red rash under breasts

I have had a red and itchy rash under my breasts for a few weeks now that I can''t get to clear up. It has started to smell badly as well. The first time I had it was when I was pregnant and sweating a lot. Now it''s winter and I don''t know what is causing this. (I do have fairly large breasts). I put baby powder under my breasts every morning and evening. It is very sore and my bra is irritating the skin even further. What is causing the rash and with what should this be treated?

Hallo Betty
This is caused by a yeast infection. Get some Lamisil cream from your pharmacy - put on until the rash disappears and then continue for 3-4 days after the rash disappeared. Powder with antifungal foot powder instead. Try to wear cotton bra's if possible

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-12

Hallo Betty