Question
Posted by: Jinxy | 2009/12/14

Red Rash

I have had for about 8 months now, a red rash on both of my inner thighs next to the genitil area. I am a virgin so i haven' t had any sexual intercourse. I' m just wondering what this could be? could it be an STI even though i have never had sex?

Thankyou to anyone that replies

If you have never had sex or any skin on skin contact then it is not likely to be an STI, no. That part of the body is warm and may be moist if you wear clothing that doesn't allow for air flow so it could be a skin condition related to this. It could be relatively easily remedied, so just speak to your GP to let him/her identify what it is so that you can get the correct preparation for it.

4
Posted by: cleanser | 2010/01/09

Use Vim

Reply to cleanser
Posted by: CN | 2009/12/15

Hi there,

Could you please elaborate on what antiseptic powder to use. I have the same rash. Any ideas on how to prevent it coming back?

Reply to CN
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/15

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Bee | 2009/12/14

Could just be aform of irritation caused by sweat or frictoin. Try using Antiseptic powder, my daughter had that and used antiseptic powder after bathing and thoroughly drying the area.

Reply to Bee