Question
Posted by: Lienkie | 2009/06/24

Red nose

Hi doc,
I am experiencing like small pimples sometimes or like dried flakes on my nose area, but I do have oily T-area. Don' t know if it might be like rose acne, have read that if our body does not produce sufficient amount of amino acids, we get acne. I use Spirulina now that do contain amino acids, some day' s it look better, and other days it is just red again. Any advice?
Thank you.

Dear Lienkie
It sounds to me like slight seborrheic dermatitis - it may help to use an antibiotic like Tetracyclin for it - let your GP have a look?