Question
Posted by: Cams | 2009/01/13

RED MEAT SUPPLEMENT

Hi Doc, Ive been diagnosed with IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) a while ago. However what I discoverd recently is after I had any form of red meat I would get severe stomach pains. I decided last week Thursday to go of red meat and have to say I feel so much better ever since. I wouldn' t want to put myself at risk for any deficiencies and would like to know what type of supplements I should take now that I no longer have red meat in my diet?

Cams

Dear Cams
Eat enough leafy green vegetables or chicken and fish to get in enough iron, and take vit B complex supplement