Question
Posted by: Emjay | 2010/03/03

Red Lips

I am a male of 52 years old.I have always been active in sports and still am running 10km in 55 to 60 minutes. In the last three years my lips have been changing and turning red.I tried some lipsticks but there is no change. I try to eat the correct food,drink lots of water,stopped smoking and only driks four to five 340ml of beer per fortnight,or even once a month.

My lips are killing my confidence of talking to people and this affects my social life. How can you advice on what remedy to use to get my lips back to normal. Only the lower lips.Thanks Doc.

Hallo Emjay
Rather let a dermatologist have a look as it may be inflammation of the lip or sun damage or even due to an underlying systemic problem like Vit B shortage, strep infection or a lung problem.

2
Posted by: Emjay | 2010/03/04

Thanks Doc. I had TB which was treated well in 1982. Could it be that due to the Lungs problem then,is the cause now? Do you think I should go for TB tests again?

Reply to Emjay
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

Hallo Emjay

Reply to cyberdoc