Question
Posted by: Emjay | 2010/03/02

Red Lips

I am a male of 52 years old.I have always been active in sports and still am running 10km in 55 to 60 minutes. In the last three years my lips have been changing and turning red.I tried some lipsticks but there is no change. I try to eat the correct food,drink lots of water,stopped smoking and only driks four to five 340ml of beer per fortnight,or even once a month.

My lips are killing my confidence of talking to people and this affects my social life. How can you advice on what remedy to use to get my lips back to normal. Only the lower lips.Thanks Doc.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Emjay, I'd suggest posting to Cyberdoc. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/03

Reply to pharmacist