Question
Posted by: AJ CONCERN | 2010/07/27

RED LIKE PIMPLE S

RECENTLY I HAD SOME RED LIKE PIMPLES COMING ONTO MY WAIST LINE . START OF TINY DOTS THEN GROW A LITTLE BIG , WHEN I SCRATCH THEM THEY LEAVE BLACK MARKS ,THEY DONT NORMALLY ICH. IT WAS ABOUT A MONTH KNOW IT STOP ,JUST THE OTHER DAY I SEEN ONE AGAIN . WHAT IS THIS AND HOW CAN YOU HELP TO STOP AND CLEAR THE MARKS AS WELL . DO YOU THINK IT IS THE HEAT OR SUGAR INTAKE IN MY BODY OR OTHER . I DONT SUFFER FROM ANYTHING .

Hallo AJ
These could be a heat rash, or infection of the follicles, or an eczema. Rather show your doctor/clinic sister or pharmacist next time this happens as it is difficult to guess which one it can be without seeing it. The black marks are caused by the scar tissue that form. Try bio-oil for it.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/27

Hallo AJ