Question
Posted by: Oliver | 2010-09-01

Red Itchy Skin (Inner Thighs)

I have had this problem for several months now. The skin on the inner sides of my thighs are always itchy, red, dry (sometimes sweaty). But its not been spread to my testicles or penis. I''m just wondering what could be the cause of this? could it be am STI? (even though i''ve never had sex?)

I''d really appreciate it if you could help answer my question

Dear Oliver,

It is not possible to say from your description whether what you describe is a form of dermatological disorder, maybe eczema or irritation due to friction from your thighs chafing and maybe getting sweaty during the day.If you have not had sex it rules out an STI.

I would suggest you have the rash assessed by a medical professional.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-02

Dear Oliver,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: John | 2010-09-01

You call thar jocky rush, very comen. Get some thing at dischem for jocky rush.

Reply to John
Posted by: buddie | 2010-09-01

Oliver I have the same problem, it is a fungus, it itch like hell sometimes, it will not easyly spread to your penis or testicals but it can. Your chemist can give you a ointment that helps with it.

Reply to buddie