Posted by: posh | 2009-01-08

Hi, i have discovered that i am pregnant as we have been trying for 2 months now, was on nordette i took a pregnancy test on tuesday 06/01/09 after missing my december period and found out the good news.Now i have itchy red spots on my body but they are not that much mainly on my hands, feet and thighs. should i be concerned because i will only see the Gynae on 16/01/09 and they are so itchy the need scratchung all the time

You could see your GP in the mean time.

Posted by: Um | 2009-01-09

I had a red itchy rash on my chest and back - I' m at 28 weeks. The gynae gave me a prescription for Ziniryte, it' s a powder that they mix to a fluid at the pharmacy. Took a week or two, but it' s gone, thank goodness! You' ll have to wait till you see your gynae, unfortunately.

Good luck!

Reply to Um