Question
Posted by: piwe | 2012/09/17

red hard painfull bumps on my legs

i started developing round red hard bumps on my leg in May this year. as time goes by they started getting darker and skin started pilling off, i though they were fading away but no, big ones started to develop afterwards this bumps are very painfull and are making my legs to swell and the temparature around my legs is very high, my whole leg has changed its color its now black. i want to know what diseases is associated with the symptoms i have mentioned and where in johannersburg can i find a Podiatrist and how much will it cost me for a first consultation

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your e-mail. I would suggest that you consult with your general practitioner or a dermatologist as it could be the cause of an underlying condition.

1
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/09/22

Reply to podiatrist