Question
Posted by: Dianne | 2010/08/18

red face during pregnancy

Dear Gyne

I am 8,5 months pregnant..my facial skin seems to be super-sensidised and red. It is normally very fair but now hot and uncomfortable.. anything you''d recommend. (i stay out of the sun and am eating healthily)

Also after the birth i need to go on contraception, but 10 years ago was on triphasil which made my stomache sore.. any new pills on the market you''d recommend for a sensitive stomach?
thanx
Dianne

I can't see that the redness is related to pregnancy. Do you have a fever?
You could try Femodene or Yasmin, but can only use these if you are not breastfeeding.

1