Question
Posted by: Nunu | 2012/09/22

Red eyes bubble

Hello, my left eye very red and painfull i have a bit of fat on eyeball that gets inflammed. Now its made a small bubble in inflammed area. I think it''s called fat i have on both eyes but only left eye gives me problems. Would appreciate your advice. Thank u kindly xxx

Nunu

Is it possible that you have infection of your eyes? You can consult your pharmacist for an antibiotic eye ointment or drops to treat the infection. The collection of "fat" can be a sign that you have very high cholesterol and it is important that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to test your cholesterol levels.