Question
Posted by: Sibo | 2011/07/23

Red Eyes

Hi Dr, please help I have a problem with my eyes they are not sore at all but always red.
Please advice what should I use to clean them white.
I''m using Spersallerg eye drops every morning at the moment and it helps but I need something that will clean them permanently.

Sibo

The redness of your eyes could be due to environmental conditions that causes sensitivity and redness. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to determine if there is in fact an allergic cause for the redness of the eyes. You should also have an eye test done. You can continue using Spersallerg and add Tears Naturale to lubricate the eyes.

2
Posted by: Jack | 2014/07/30

Red eye's HI doctor my question is in relation to my red eye's. My eyes are red but also I ching at sometimes particularly when I woke up. I want to know if red eye's could be a symptoms of liver disease. Am asking this question because I had one doctor in the Radio saying red eye's might be one of the symptoms of liver disease. Please assist me. Regards JACK

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Jack | 2014/07/28

Red eye's HI doctor my question is in relation to my red eye's. My eyes are red but also Itchy at sometimes particularly when I woke up. I want to know if red eye's could be a symptoms of liver disease. Am asking this question because I had one doctor in the Radio saying red eye's might be one of the symptoms of liver disease. Please assist me. Regards JACK

Reply to Jack