Question
Posted by: Jay | 2008/06/26

Red eye problem

From Monday I he been have a problem with my eyes they were extremely red which is very unusual for me I thought I needed more sleep and after waking up the condition didnt change. The i thought it was the computor screen or TV but it was neither because i hadnt been doing that for over 4 days before it happened. Can you please help me in figuring this out and what i should get to alleviate the problem.

Jay

Dear Jay
Red eyes are usually due to infection or irritation. If your eyes feel scratchy, weepy or you have a thick yellow or whitish discharge, causing the eyelids to "stick" together you probably need antibiotic drops and you may need to rather see your doctor .

1
Posted by: Andre | 2009/02/20

I tiook a knock on my eye. Looks like a vein burst

Reply to Andre