Question
Posted by: Phumi | 2009/12/14

Red eye

3 Days ago I noticed that I had a red / blood clot on the white area of my right eye. The redness / blood has now spread over my eye. It is not painfull, but it' s starting too feel uncomfortable on my eye.

Should I be concerned?

Phumi

Hallo Phumi
This usually looks worse than it is - often happens when you rub your eye and a small blood vessel is damaged. It can also happen due to high blood pressure. Have your blood pressure checked at a pharmacy near you and ask the sister to have a look at your eye - you may need to get some antibiotic eye ointment to use.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/14

Hallo Phumi

Reply to cyberdoc