Posted by: Serena | 2012-10-24

Red bloches/Spots

Good day Doctor.
Hope you are well. Kindly advise on the following: For the past few weeks I have been getting red blotches/spots on my neck area. There is no itchiness just like a bloch of redness, it goes away after a while. Generally when these spots appear I experience a bit of itchiness on my back or head. Could this be a brain tumor or problems with my viens/nerves?
Many Thanks Doctor

Expert ImageNatural health

Thank you. I am well.
It is possible that you might have a food sensitivity. As you eat something your body is not "liking" the immune system goes in hyperdrive. Common food sensitivity include wheat (bread, pitza, pasta, cookies) and dairy. Eliminate these for 2 weeks and have a look what happens to the skin.
if the symptoms persist consult a practitioner.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie