Question
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/04/17

Red area on uterus

Hi there Doctor.

Me again :) I am sorry, but I am sooooo desperate for answers.

The only thing that the gynea picked-up, was a red spot on my uterus. He explained to me that it looks like abnormal blood flow in that area. My uterus is fine otherwise - normal size, tilted - like it is supposed to be.

A gynea doing a laporascopy 8 years ago, also noticed this, but none of them know what it is.

Do you have an idea what it could be and if it could affect my fertility?.... maybe have an influence on implantation?

Thank you kindly for your time and advise :)

Dear Bee Sting

The red spot would be very unlikely to be the main factor unless early endometriosis is suspected, in which case this may have become more extensive over the last 8 years.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/04/26

Dear Bee Sting

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert