Posted by: hes | 2011-08-26

red and white blood cells

hey i need help my sister is in hospital for the past 3 weeks she cant eat her mouth is full of soares and her stomic is running so she is being tube fed shes on so many drips and getting blood aswell all the dr are telling me is its her red and white blood cell is very low what can that be?

It is possible that she has cancer, called leukemia. There are several different forms of leukemia and I will love to give you more advice but you will have to ask her doctor for a more spesific diagnosis.

Posted by: shanaz | 2011-09-03

my grand son has fever 99 degree has white cell count 100 .gone down from can we increase white cells....with herbs and food

Reply to shanaz