Posted by: Sebe | 2010-10-11

I''ve gathered some items for recycling, i.e. glass, plastic and paper. I''m looking for a recycling company that does kerside collections in the Pretoria area. If you know of any, please let me know. Please also give me tips on recycling that won''t have me spending much money.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Hi here are some that collect:
Green Getters
+27 (0)76 335 6173

Open Sky Recycling

Rirothe Recycling

To keep your collection costs down, get your neighbours to also recycle and chip in for collection. Some recyclers actually pay for material e.g. paper, and Cash for Cans.

Posted by: glass | 2010-12-10

There are companies that colect glass as well, this then gets sold to Consol Glass and is recycled and reused. Not sure of what companies offer this service in Pretoria though. I do know they have a glass recycling plant in Wadeville so you should be able to find a colecter in your area.

Reply to glass