Question
Posted by: Nons | 2010/10/28

recurring thrush and pains in a womb after sex

I seem to be getting thrush at least every month, have cosulted with three different doctors and whatever they have been recommending is not wotking. I also get severe pains in my womb after having sex with my husband, it feels like I have a sore inside my womb. When I wee it''s like the urine is passing by this sore and it hurts. One gyane once told me that I have an upside down womb? could this be a cause of these pains? what do I ned to avoid when we have sex? Is there a good gyanae in Johannesburg that can help me with this thrush problem?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurret thrush. If you have pain deep inside after sex, then you could have a problem such as a cyst or endometriosis. If the pain is in the vagina,then it may be related to the thrush. A retroverted uterus can cause pain with sex and trying differnt positions may help with this.

2
Posted by: portia | 2015/04/19

Hy I need help I have a smeling discharge a bad smeling urine and I usualy get thru I've been to doctors clinics but thisoesnt go away.

Reply to portia