Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2012/09/25

recurring thrush

Hi Doc,
I am a 24yrs old lady who has been experiecing recurring thrush for a year now. I have been to see three doctors but no improvement seen.
I have noticed the thrush mostly comes a week or few days before my period starts. I get a thick whitish discharge and itching. I have also noticed that my tongue has turned from pink to white since I started having this thrush, though I don''t know if there is a connection.
I have also done an HIV/AIDS test thrice and it was negative. And my sugar level is okay. Am tired of using anti-fungal pessaries and creams.

Please help.
Cynthia.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

1