Question
Posted by: CD | 2010/05/30

Recurring Thrush

I had a breast reduction in March 2009 - ever since then I have had recurring thrush every single month. I have taken tablets and used cream that supresses the symptoms but it just comes back. This is usually a few days to a week before my period. I have even seen an accupuncturist without success. My gynae did a pap smear and urine test which came back normal? I am at my wits end - please can you advise what I can do to get rid of this problem. I am 35 years old and have two kids.
Thank you.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.