Question
Posted by: Dieketseng | 2012/08/06

Recurring Inchy Vaginal Infection

I have tried all the antibiotics that my GP &  Gyna has to offer, but I still have the recurring infection. I don''t want to depend on antibiotics for the rest of life. Which other tests can I do to check what is the root cause of this infection? My gyna explained to me what could be the root causes and the only one that stand out is my being sexually active. Could this be the problem?

You need to determine what type of infection you have. If it is thrush, antibiotics are not the answer, but rather antifungal creams. A swab of the discharge would tell what type of infection it is.

2
Posted by: Muskan | 2012/08/20

No wonder even after all the FUD, half the American pleope still support free choice. FUD? Guess I''m not up on my right-wing acronyms. I''d like to see exactly how the question was framed in that poll. If the public was really so enamored with these HSA''s, why aren''t they dropping their employer-based coverage and starting up their own in any significant numbers? HSA''s seem to be the wet dreams of free-market radicals (none of whom ever seem to talk about how great their own HSA is working out for them, curiously) who want to set up another tax shelter for the wealthy and foist even more financial burden on the backs of the peasantry.It''s simply amazing that you think a $10 an hour worker (or even a $20 an hour worker) could afford to forfeit a health care plan paid for mostly by his/her employer and, for the benefit of choosing his/her own plan, spend exponentially more money out-of-pocket. That this is even a consideration as a solution to the nation''s health care woes in an era of wage stagnation and soaring costs of health care goes a long way to explaining why you and so many other righties are science fiction fans.

Reply to Muskan