Question
Posted by: Tanja | 2010-04-05

Recurring headaches, blurry vision

I''m 24 and consider myself rather healthy with a BMI of 21.45, moderate gyming habits &  moderately healthy eating habits.

I have a history of low blood pressure and seasonal sinisutis.
For the past few months I would spend most of my saturday''s in bed (or on a couch) with a throbbing headache that varies throughout the day. This is accompanied by symptoms of depression such as irritability, tiredness and lack of appetite.

One pharmacist suggested work-related stress elavates my blood pressure to normal levels during the week, then it crashes over weekends.
I take multivitamins (a good one, generally prescribed by dr''s) and eat at least three times a day &  take lots of fluids &  to up my blood pressure.
Oh, have blurry vision from time to time as well, but think this is from staring at a laptop and little sleep during the week...

Don''t want to take chemical meds, but can''t keep this up. Never feel well anymore. please help!

Tanja

I suggest that you consult a neurologist to evaluate your headaches, in order to have a clear diagnosis made and to treat the condition.