Posted by: Rentia | 2010-03-23

Recurring diarrhea and cramps

I gave birth via c-section to my second baby on the 16 Dec ''09 and since then I have had 2 bouts of diarrhea and severe abdominal cramps. I spent about an hour on the toilet last night with continuous diarrhea and that was it but the cramping started about an hour earlier and still today it is quiet bad. It was the same the previous time. I did not eat anything not prepared by myself and eaten by my husband and 4 year old and they have no symptoms. What could this be?

You will have to consult your GP for an examination and stool sample tests, to rule out a chronic infection of the gut. There are other causes as well but all of this will be examined by your doctor.

Posted by: Rentia | 2010-03-25

thank you for the reply I did go to see my doctor and they found that it is a ruptured ovarian cyst. At least now I know what it is.

Reply to Rentia