Posted by: FESS | 2012-04-19

Recurring bladder infection

Hi Doc.
About three weeks ago I had a bladder infection, was given UTIN which worked within a day. Last night symptoms started again. Though I do not have any pain , none previously as well, I do have this tremendous urge to pass urine very frequently and when I go, its just a few drops and twoards the end I get experience a funny sensation, like something is pulling inside. What can be the cause of this recurrance? And is it advisable to take another dose of antibiotics so soon? I should mention that I do drink water, shower at least twice a day and only use dove soap. Any advice/info would be highly appreciated.

You will have to reconsult your doctor for an urine analysis to determine if the bacteria that is causing the bladder infection, is sensitive the the antibiotics.