Question
Posted by: nn | 2010-03-10

Recurrent thrush

I am 25 and i have been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. We have sex almost every single day and i seem ot be getting thursh (well i assume it is) on a regular basis. I get it about twice a month. It burns when we have sex and for a few days after that i have this horrible smell down there. i need something that can treat this as well as prevent this. Please could you help me.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on preventing recurrent thrush.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-11

Posted by: me | 2010-03-10

It is definately not thrush! as thrush is itching, burning with a thick white discharge that does NOT smell. As soon as it smells, it is most probably an STD. Sounds like bacterial vaginosis (sp)

Reply to me