Posted by: Anabel | 2009-02-18

Recurrent dream

I have this strange dream that I have almost weekly.<br>It involves a house and I`m living in it with people I suspect is family (?) but we only occupy a part of the house. Quite cosy and comfortable.<br> But there is a door that is never opened. Because we all know what is behind that door. Spine chilling fear, and doom. But everything looks quite normal there, no reason at all for this absolute terror when you enter that part of the house. <br>What can this mean?<br>Please help because this fear that I feel in my dreams affects my days after having this dream!

Dreams ofen have no meaning at all, but a recurrent dream may at best suggest a pre-occupation or concern of yours. Do you feel there is something threatening, something sinister lurking somewhere in your family structure or history, that may worry you ?

Posted by: Lynn | 2009-02-18

Check out this site: search for " dream dictionary, dream moods A-Z Dream Dictionary" . There they explain why we dream what we dream

Reply to Lynn