Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2010/05/19

Rectum pain

i have had the most intense itch in my rectum and cannot get rid of it, i have had diahree or loose stools for over a month and i am normally very constipated. the issue as well is flactulance this is almost unti,ely and uncontrollable at all times. i am now not eating to avoid the symptoms and the anticipation of not being around a toilet at all scares me to death.
what can i do. i dont have the finance right now to see a dr and have test done at all.

Hallo Ruby
It sounds as if you may have an infection - could be a parasite infection and you may need a prescription for a medication like Flagyl. Isn't there a provincial hospital near you that you can go to?

3
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/19

firstly your diet is probably the problem, I bet you eat junk food often and dont excercise...you may also have worms.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Hallo Ruby

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Hallo Ruby