Question
Posted by: Mike | 2017/12/16

Rectovaginal fistula 

Hi, my wife is a cancer patient, being diagnosed in April 2016. She has being undergoing Chemotherapy and the markers have reduced to below 40 as at current. She has been suffering with this condition of rectovaginal fistula for around 1 year. Apparently a "risky" operation that we are told not many doctors would attempt. I must mention that she also had a colonostomy in April this year. Could someone please recommend a surgeon that has had success with this type of surgery....... Please contact me on mikejreddell@gmail.com

- 2017/12/18

I don't know where you  live and don't know which specific surgeons specialise in this, other than to say that a colorectal specialist would be the person to consult.