Posted by: LIENKY | 2011-07-13

I am a 30 year old female. Sometime in March I had severe abdominal pain as well as rectal bleeding. (Had this problem since September last year but in March was the worst.)The pain and bleeding comes &  go but in the meantime I''ve seen a specialist and has an appointment for a colonoscopy. The thing is I havent had any pain or rectal bleeding since then. Should I still go for the colonoscopy ?

Expert ImageNatural health

In my opinion you should still go for the colonoscopy - firstly it sounds like it was for many months that you had this problem, the scope could help prevent the problem again.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: JH | 2011-09-28

I went to the bathroom, where i went normally but had some cramping. when i finished i noticed that there was an amount of blood on the toilet paper. i carried on wiping when it wouldn''t stop and got fairly excessive and very bright red in colour. after a while it stopped and it went away for a couple of hours.

this morning i went to the bathroom and the same has occurred, i don''t have pain or cramps. is there something over the counter that can stop this or must i see a doctor.

Please help, little concerned

Reply to JH