Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2012/03/14

Recovery after a hiatus hernia operation

I had a hiatus hernia operation in July 2011 and my gallbladder was removed at the same time. I am still battling to eat. Is this normal and how long will I still suffer like this?

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Amanda,
This is not the correct forum for your medically-related question. I only respond to questions pertaining to psychiatric eating disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, Binge eating disorder). I suggest that you consult with your laparoscopic surgeon on this issue and be advised what is normal to expect as far as eating habits is concerned.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012/03/23

Hello Amanda,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert