Question

RE:continually wishing my husband would be in an accident

wow it' s funny cause I do feel like that sometimes. But for me initially was I knew he was bad for me but I didn' t have the strength to leave so I wished him dead. I left my job to support his career and it' s been 3 yrs now and I feel I have enough strength to leave but I have no money and I' ve been out for 3 yrs. I started with wishing him dead for the money but now I know I have the power to change my fate, move back home, get a job and leave the marriage. That' s so sick I know...and very wrong. I always ask myself, is it better for my kids to have their father dead or to have him alive and having fun with him for years and years? I choose the latter. I think one will wish horrible things like that on people if they feel they don' t have the power to change things. You are stronger and you deserve much better...that' s my mantra now

Ecellent realization, Anon |now I know I have the power to change my fate"

3
Posted by: flower1980 | 2010/02/02

Anon I feel exactly like you did i still do. I am so unhappy in my marriage. I wish I had yoou strenght. I want to get divorce but I really don' t feel like going trought th pain, in the house we are already sleeping in separate bedrooms. What to do?

Reply to flower1980
Posted by: ME | 2010/01/29

Thanks Anon!!!! Thats thing is that my hubby is not a hands on dad, he barely spends time with our daughter.

I truly wish i had the strength!!!

Reply to ME