Question
Posted by: NoWomanNoCry | 2009/12/17

Re:Complicated Situation Post 3614

Hi CS

Thanks for the advice. I feel a bit more empowered and although I still think I was an idiot who made a horrendous mistake, and acted like a total imbecile, I also know now I was the victim of a ruthless person. I should have trusted my gut feeling about him, but it is difficult to extract yourself from a situation when the prof is also treating you for a condition. How do you explain to another doctor that you have stopped seeing a specific doctor (who suppossedly is the best, cases are referred to him!)?

Be empowered, and don't any longer give him any of your power. OK, so you made a big mistake - it'd be a much bigger mistake to continue to make it, rather than moving on. There are very many good doctors without the sleazy behaviour of this creep, who could treat your condition, probably better than he did.
Some doctors may be a bit more experienced and skilled than some others, but NONE are "the best". And any other doctor should be content that you choose to see them, without wonderign why you don't continue to see the creep

3

Posted by: NoWomanNoCry | 2009/12/17

No. I' ve been through three years of depression hell. I spend over a thousand rand on medication every month, I see a psychiatrist. I still cry every day and can' t get rid of the weight on my shoulders and can' t fill the hole in my heart. He treated me like a " non-person"  in the end, and I struggle with that. What happened to the honesty he promised?

Reply to NoWomanNoCry
Posted by: sixpensenonethericher | 2009/12/17

was it worth it? i mean did he give you the pleasure you desired in your heart?

Reply to sixpensenonethericher