Question
Posted by: desperate wife | 2009/04/02

recommended meds

hi doc, im a mother and wife and currently on the injection, bt ive noticed tht my libido has gone down, thi sis putting a strain onmy marriage sex life an im never in the mood for love making and usually dnt cum, im hoping u can suggests and libido boosters i can take, coz i dnt wana be off the injection as i believe its the most accurate form of contraception i can use to avoid being preggies unplanned,
please help, i saw some libido boosters at Dischem bt havent asked abt them, would u recommend i try then or would u suggest another med?
thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'd suggest giving Herbology's LIBIDO for women a try.