Posted by: Anne | 2010-04-30

Recommended eye creams/ gels

hi there

Can anyone recommend good eye cream/ gels to be used during the day? I am 27 years old and I have sensitive skin and I am looking for a good anit aging eye day treament?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anne, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

My advice on choosing an eye cream would be to look at brands such as NeoStrata, Nimue, Environ, IS Clinical, etc. and I would also recommend that you try some samples on the eye skin area (from each of the brands) to ensure that no reactions on the skin take place. I am a firm believer in using alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids on the skin in combination with a good SPF and anti oxidants.

Posted by: jessica | 2010-05-08

Q for imanosi - how long did you use the cquence eye gel (environ) before you could see an improvement? ive been using the gel for about for weeks now - no results. thank you

Reply to jessica
Posted by: imanosi | 2010-05-07

Environ C quence Eye gel. Its brilliant!

Reply to imanosi