Question
Posted by: ANGELICA | 2011/09/15

RECIPE FOR GIRL

Good day,

I was previously a patient at the Cape Fertility Clinic because I was battling to fall pregnant and when I eventually did, I had three miscarriages in two years. I was scared, but overjoyed when I fell pregnant the fourth time and gave birth to a healthy baby boy who is now 17mths old.
We would love to try for a girl this time round (but on our own) before seeking help again (if needed). What is the recipe to make a baby girl? I have two friends who also had treatment at the clinic and they both had girls. Due to our different health concerns, we had different treatments except for the injection on day 12 whereafter we would have to have intercourse the next day. So now I’ m totally confused… 
I’ ve read that if you want a girl, you need to have intercourse on days 10 and 11. Is this true? My cycle is on average 28 days.
My LMP for the last four months are: 12June, 9 July, 8 August, 5 September.
Please help. I know its up to God, but I so much want a little girl without having to go through heartache.
*PS* I also had an Ectopic pregnancy which damaged my one tube which then had to be removed. I’ m so afraid of it happening again…  What are the chances tho?
Eagerly await your response.

Yes, that is right. However, you risk not falling pregnant at all if you plan intercourse before ovulation, especially if you have a fertility problem.
The chances of another ectopic are about 10%.

3

Have intercourse from day 10 right through. You will definitely fall pregnant and if you want a girl speak to God He will give you your hearts desire

Posted by: F | 2011/09/16

Hi, there is no real recipe for boys or girls, its what God blesses you with. If you do fall pregnant, pray that God makes it an easy pregnancy and blesses you with a healthy baby BOY or GIRL. Good luck!

Reply to F