Posted by: Nash | 2013-02-20

Recently Married and my Husband cant keep it up for long :-(

I got married less than 2 months ago and my my husband and i live in sepereate provinces because we plan to relocate soon, so when i visit for a few days a month....i expect him to be excited for a while but he cums before me and then its all over :-(

R1000 on naughty lingerie
R1000 for a room
R500 on supper
the look on my face when he only lasted 4 minutes .......PISSED OFF

the worst part is he blames me that he couldnt restrain himself - what BS

Nash, as some of the responses have already suggested, it is quite normal that after an extended period of time without intercourse, men may find it more difficult to delay 4 minutes isn't that bad when just considering from his perspective alone. However, it no doubt was disappointing for you too - as you say in one of your later comments, you had waited too. I wonder whether the two of you have got to learn to communicate your preferences etc better - I imagine you might have benefitted from additional stimulation after this...but am not clear whether you asked for this...? As his wife, you need to make sure that you are both cherishing/nurturing/understanding of him; and I hope he offers you the same... One of the important aspects that I suggest you and he need to address/learn about is the differences between men and women sexually - eg. it takes women on average 15 mins to reach orgasm (and even then, not all women are orgasmic on each sexual encounter) and it takes men on average 2 mins...this natural discrepancy needs to be understood and managed by BOTH partners...

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: Nash | 2013-02-22

yep...the same Nash with the verbal and emotional abuse :-(

thanks CS for your response

thanks guys for all your responses.....just wish he understood me better....

Reply to Nash
Posted by: de | 2013-02-21

don''t worry sweetie , i''m here for you i''ll give you back and from
you''ll enjoy it.

Reply to de
Posted by: Gogo | 2013-02-21

Sorry i defer with you guys two months, is very soon. He should be showing his strongness. Tell me how old are you guys maybe you married an ou toppie who is already tired.

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-02-21

So Nash it seems that there is more to the problem!! Did you go to your husband for making up sex? It does semm that way if you read both your postings. Maybe that explains why you are pi$$ed off because that according to you was another failure!!!

Tough one!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Nash | 2013-02-21

You got me. I am so impressed.

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Jonas | 2013-02-20

Is this the same Nash that posted on the CS page who also said she is married for less than 2 months. Could it be one and the same, the Nash who has an emotionally and vernally abusive husband and can''t take it any more?

Reply to Jonas
Posted by: ManWood | 2013-02-20

Fox, I agree with you 100%. I would''ve blown my load in a matter of minutes as well. The anticipation would''ve been too much. But it''s what you do after that that counts.

Nash, I would''ve gone down on you, more foreply, kissing, sucking, bondage, anal, bj''s etc....point is to stay initimate all the time so that you enjoy it as well. Your husband''s loss in my opinion.

Reply to ManWood
Posted by: Fox | 2013-02-20

Nash - I would have probably come in 4 minutes as well if I had to wait this long and you doing what you did. Difference is that I would have massaged, kissed and go down on you until you came or I was ready again. So you can''t really blame for coming so fast, but I would have also been pissed if that was it.

Reply to Fox
Posted by: Nash | 2013-02-20

the thing is i never mentioned how much i spent to him....only mentioned it to this chat.

i never told him how upset i was....even though i was peeved

there was NO second or third round....that 4minutes is all i got over 4 days and i travelled 600km to get to my husband.

and this was just as BIG for me as it was for him ....i too havent had sex in a while

further more if there was actual intimacy and emotional support....i guess i wont be feeling this way....but i dont get that either.

i dont know anymore.

Reply to Nash
Posted by: mjomana | 2013-02-20

if i were you i would not worry. but the counting is making it more pressures to be fun than pleasurers if there is such a word. If a man has not had sex in a long time and does not mustabate regularly then, then 4 minutes is quite record breaking. I woud have blown up at the side of p u s s y. Thing is the second round would have lasted forever and you too would have had fun but if you started counting your cents and hotel and such and such . you probably pissed him as he felt immasculated and attacked you. Being a woman, you fought back and i tell you, would be lucky if you saw his d i c k again. after this there will be plently of excuses not to have sex. Work, stress, tired, headache. understand how men are wired you will be a happy woman. Impose your standards, then you invite a mistress in to your house. I am not saying is justified but you too will feel offended if a straight guy critisized your hair. you will take it personal and next time you go do your hair, you will feel subconscious in their presence. Because what you plant. 10 years from now he will still be wondering if his sex is good enough for you. Mark my words. If i were you, i would put away the attitude and enjoy other things that he brings conversation and intimacy, emotional support and stuff and later on the sex is the cherry on top. It is bound to get frustrating sex, is not an easy job believe me. Even people who have great sex have their off days.

Reply to mjomana
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-02-20

You aroused him with everything you mentioned and he waited for this for say three weeks....the moment was just to big for BS!!

Reply to Chris758