Question
Posted by: Alex | 2010/02/14

Recent problems in having sex

If you don' t mind, I have several questions about my recent problems:

1. I rarely experience orgasm, especially when my body gets tired with the whole sexual interaction and the use of condoms, which cause me to lack any feeling during sex. What should I do to correct this?

2. Usually for me it takes for a while to get erected, and lately it started lasting only for a few minutes. Is that possible that either taking medicine or feeling nervous can cause this problem? Does frequent masturbation hurt my erection?

3. What should I use or eat in order to improve the physical appearance of my penis and keeps it healthy?

Thank you for your attention.

1. when you are tired it will be hard to maintain an erection and orgasm.
2. frequent masturbation cannot hurt your penis under normal circumstances. / an inability to maintain an erection and an increase in the time it takes to become hard can be symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED). please consult your GP for treatment in this regard. / anxiety and stress as well as medicine can impact on your erections.
3. nothing you eat can improve the pgysical appearance of your penis. however, by following a healthy diet you ensure the internal physiology of the penis / erection remains in good working order. in this sense, do not smoke, drink in moderation etc.
3.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/14

3.

Reply to sexologist