Question
Posted by: bright | 2011/01/22

recent miscarriage

i had a miscarriage 2weeks ago, i just wanna know, how long must i wait before i can think of pregnancy again, and how long must i wait before we can have sex again. My husband can not wait to make another child to forget about what happened, it was my first child, and i was already 21 weeks.
thanx

You should wait at least 3 months before trying again and oyu can have sex when the bleeding has stopped completely.

3

Posted by: meme | 2011/01/24

sorry for your loss. Because your pregnancy was so far already I''d probably say wait a month or two.

Reply to meme
Posted by: Nesh | 2011/01/24

Hi i know what it feels like i also had a miscarriage a week ago it was my first child we where so happy, my gynae recommended after my next normal period.

Reply to Nesh