Question
Posted by: Ouch | 2009-02-04

Recent break-up support group

I am currently going through a very very difficult break-up. It is as a result of his substance abuse and, finally, after a year and a half, I have admitted defeat.

I am shattered. After a failed marriage (3 years ago), I just cannot handle the thought/feeling of having failed AGAIN. My selfesteem is lower than low and I am in very dark place at the moment.

I am trying to get my life back on track and thought a support group would be good. I am in the Jhb North area. Does anybody know of a support group I could join?

I don't know of one, but its obviously an excellent idea, and I wish someone would start one. How about you taking the initiative ? Maybe Lifeline or the Anxiety-Depression Support group might know of one.

1
Posted by: Been there | 2009-02-05

Hi there, phone Norscott Manor recreation centre in Fourways. There is a couple called Ali &  Brian, they will be able to help you.

Reply to Been there