Question
Posted by: doc | 2011/04/05

REBUILD BROKEN MARRAIGE - urgent

Please give your honest opnion in this - I am 100% sure that my broken marraige is leading into rebuilding itself and i''m happy things are taking this direction bcos of the love i have for my ex. Oh well we made our mistake and the stubborness broke our marraige but i came to realize that we were meant for each and i love her it was just a matter of denial and stubborness like i said but we dont know how to handle all at once. i realized the big mistake i made is to let her go when she was so much in love with me. and this time around i wanna be the leader in rebuilding our marraige, she has tried before the divorce but i never allow her.The divorce went thru but estate still not divided and i would like to know if we divide the estate first and start all over again - will this build us?
Or continue with building our relationship and as determine as we are that it is going to work then we still have all we owned under one roof. Urgently Help

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Your question is not a legal one one but but boarders on a psychological one, I would suggest that you rather contact a marriage counsellor.

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Cape Town
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edivorce
Facebook: www.facebook.com/divorceattorneys

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/04/17

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Cape Town
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edivorce

Reply to family law expert