Question
Posted by: AK | 2012/05/25

REBOUNDING FOR WEIGHT LOSS

What are you thoughts on rebounding? Simple bouncing up and down for weight loss. How often and for how long to you have do to it to start seeing a loss in weight?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean? On a trampoline? I can't see it being very effective, I have to say. For the reason that you would probably have to do it for a very long time for it to be effective, and then you start dealing with injury risk from repeat movements.

I think walking and running would be more effective, unless I'm misunderstanding what rebounding means.